Nonprofit organizations are always facing new challenges in the continually changing business and economic environment. Our business model requires greater accountability and cooperation than ever before. We must be ready to respond instantly to the needs of our clients, our contributors, and our volunteers. Staff, volunteers, and board members welcome help in streamlining processes, understanding best practices, and building their skills. Of course, we all need to do our best to avoid the overwhelm that can happen as we strive navigate the roads we travel as we work and grow — as we change the world.
Here are some of the ways Lang Consulting can help:
- Fund Development
- Fundraising plans and strategies
- Proposal templates
- Writing and design
- Board Development
- Retreats – formulation and facilitation
- Role and responsibilities
- Nominating best practices
- Painless fundraising for board members
- Volunteer Management
- Program planning and design
- Practical solutions
- Leadership development
- Strategic Planning
- We encourage involvement of both staff and board in the strategic planning process from start to finish
All of the above are available in individual or group consultation and there are workshops and trainings available on most subjects. Be sure to check out Coaching and Speaking and Training.
If you don’t see what you need, just send an email to email@example.com.