Nonprofit Professionals and Board Leaders, what keeps you awake at night?
Helping nonprofits to thrive is our motto at Lang Consulting, and it means supporting you, the person who is passionate about something very specific that makes the world a better place. It also means building strong organizations, and since 1997, we’ve helped hundreds of nonprofits with the capacity building staples of planning, training and development.
At Lang Consulting, we can help strengthen your organization, your skills, your strategy and your influence. Whether you need organizational management assistance, planning to strengthen the infrastructure that holds up your programming, or coaching and training to help your dedicated professionals and board leaders reach their full potential, you’ll find it here. We can even connect you to Soulful Planning for Practical People through The Desire Map.
C’mon in and take a look…begin to Overcome the Overwhelm.
Whether you’re a nonprofit professional, a board leader, or you’re transitioning into the nonprofit sector from another career, you have challenges to navigate and problems to solve. You have systems to build and plans to create. You have people on all sides who rely on you to counsel and inspire them. And THAT can make you feel more than a little overwhelmed.
- Are you stuck – frustrated with so much to do and not enough time to do it?
- Do you know what needs to be done but can’t quite make it happen?
- Are the constant demands of daily leadership sapping your energy and confidence?
- Are you frustrated about a problem with fundraising, board management or staff communication?
- Would you like to talk with someone with years of experience who speaks fluent “nonprofit” to help you set priorities that are tailored to your specific needs right now?
You’re not alone. Everyone needs help sometimes to cut through the piles of to-do lists and focus on finding their top priorities. What needs to be done, when, by whom, and what’s the best way to tackle it with skill and confidence?
I can help you:
- Remove the obstacles to complete the things you need to do
- Get to the actions you can take right now
- Simplify and prioritize your plans so you can move forward
- Broaden your thinking so you don’t miss opportunities
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses so you can Build your skills and confidence
- Determine and achieve your goals as a professional and a leader
And, most important, I can help you Overcome the Overwhelm that keeps you awake at night. Download the series now.
Want more help and inspiration? Check out The Desire Map. How do you want to feel?